Patriotic Tardiness
Which is better: to be on time or to be patriotic?
As I was walking to work today (around 5:30) the national anthem began to play and I fell into a dilemma: do I keep walking and look like a jerk (or Canadian - same thing) or do I stop, put my hand over my heart and be late? Decisions, decisions.
In the end, I walked with my hand over my heart (looking (and feeling)) like a jerk and I was still a minute or two late to work. *sigh*

7 Comments:
A "REAL" patriot would suck it up, accept the fact that the average patron has more clearance than you do, and be on time to keep the wheels of capitalism (that your country is so clinging to) turning!
You just wrote that while smiling at me from the West Desk, didn't you?
Yes...yes I did!
Ha ha ha...if you want to make fun of people take it someplace else...SUCKA!
It took you a week to come up with that? That's just sad, Mr. T.
I was responding to a comment I deleted from "Garga-bucket" (just to clearify) and I didn't read it until yesturday. No I don't read every comment as though this thing is my reason for living.
Yeah, it's not like this is the 100 hour board, or blue betta!!
HAHAHAHA!!
Post a Comment
<< Home