Anti-Theft Team Report
From now on if I have anything concerning Anti-Theft Team business I will post it under this title. Be sure to read it. NOT HAVING READ IT WILL NOT BE AN EXCUSS FOR NOT KNOWING!! Let the new people know about it and lead them to this wonder we call the West Desk. Now let us begin...
New Ripped Off cards have been made. Thanks to 746 we will now sound less threatning and more helpful when we leave these cards around the building. Apparently he knows some people whose feelings have been hurt by our past blunt approach. We still have some left over from the old ones and for the sake of not waisting feel free to pass those out until they are gone.
The theft reports are now at each desk along with some of the help cards for Rove. USE THEM OR BE ON MY BLACK LIST!!! We need this information. It is vital to help us limit the number of thefts in the library. Please do not shoot us in the foot...do all you can to follow these new procedures.
We are now using the magnets on the maps located IN YOUR FACE on the white board. If magnet is on the map...DO NOT MOVE IT!!! They are not your play thing! So again...DO NOT MOVE IT!!!
I know I always sound like I am talking down to people but that is not my intention. I am actually just bad at explaining myself so I have over come it by being so clear its blinding at times. Other times I am still pretty foggy and so I'm still trying to find that nice middle ground.
Anyway, thank you for your help in all of these things. Your support is needed and noted.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home