The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2006-02-24

Record your feelings here.

Ok, I think I've found one of my favorite entries in the guest log down in the exhibit.

It reads: "I hat thiss place. It is Boring." (actual spelling preserved)

Poor kid, he probably got dragged here by his parents and was forced to stand around and look at old dusty books...then he found a pen and paper!

I wonder if his parents saw it and got all embarrassed...

I've marked the page with this entry on it with an "X" in the top right-hand corner if you wish to see it for yourself.


And feel free to post your favorite entries here.

5 Comments:

At 11:51 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

I haven't seen the comments for this exhibit, but I saw a pretty funny one in an art exhibit:

"I too can give a rabid monkey a paint brush."

 
At 9:55 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

My uncle was a rabid monkey painter. Appologize you asinine sycophant...actually I guess you are not a sycophant so I take that back.

 
At 9:56 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

Actually I saw a comment that said "those security gaurds are kind of an odd thing to display with the rest of the exhibit. Can we feed them or is that against the rules?"

 
At 9:21 AM, Blogger David said...

A good one reads as follows:
"This is really cool plus Jason one of your security gaurds is really cute." (original spelling and punctuation preserved)

 
At 1:32 PM, Blogger LJ said...

My favorite one says, "Joseph [then with Joseph crossed out] Jesus is very cool awsom."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home