From the Food Czar
Whats up my peeps? I just thought that I would inform all...young and old, rich and poor, man and woman, that the refigerator is now stocked with goodies. So let me get you the skinny on the food and open things up to suggestions. If you are wondering why we have juice instead of smoothies its because the great monster known as Sams Club didn't have them. So I got what I hoped was the next best thing. I can get another kind of juice next time or something completely different...so let me know.
The reason Corn Dogs didn't make it is because they only come in very, very, very large quantaties and I didn't think we had enough room in the freezer area. So I went for the Chimmies again. Thats not to say we wont see them in the future.
I doubled up on the granolas and the fruit snacks because it looks like everybody is a fan.
I decided on apple sauce because I thought that because they were wider you didn't necessarily need a spoon to go after the goods in the container.
Finally, I just didn't have enough money after that for hot chocolate and cups...but i see a strong possibility next time and as it gets colder a VERY strong possibility.
Let me know how it all works out for you by adding your comments or just punching me in the nose... but I reserve the right to punch back.
Thanks all

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home