I got your back
Woo Woo West Desk Sitters
here are some additions to common phrases heard at BYU - these are common phrases heard in the HBLL Atrium
- Woo woo (the echo is incredible)
- "Hey how you doin? good, you? good" - the common walk-by dialogue
- okay, yeah, i'll just call you lat (Thud) - sound of them tripping and falling down on that last step
- I'm studying in the periodicals - thats the biggest oxymoron ever heard in the library.
- byu football sucks (k, we're getting better - but Ive heard that one a lot lately)
There's got to be plenty more, but that's all my finite mind can come up with on a monday afternoon when I haven't eaten since 8. PRops to Dave Coons - the cordobes - dave you're my hero - conseguime el numero de tu amiga - gracias hermano

1 Comments:
One of my favorite/most annoying questions/situations:
A person walks up to the desk, hands you an interlibrary loan book and says, "This is interlibrary loan. I'm supposed to pass it around."
Way to go, Captain Obvious!
Post a Comment
<< Home