from the new chick
To my fellow Security associates,
I don't know much about this blog business, but I would like to second Mr. T (Sorry, I don't know your real name) on his hypothesis on the link between Jamba and stupidity. As a Newbie, I caught my first Jamba-smuggler today and it was, well...funny.
I was on rove on the 4th floor and I spotted the top of a Jamba cup. By the time I got over to the group at the table, the cup had disappeared and the culprit was determinedly looking down at his textbook. I bent over and whispered sweetly, "Was that a Jamba Juice I just saw?"
The guy looked up at me, exasperated, and said, "How in the heck do you guys do it?! None of you ever come by my table, unless I have food!" The girl next to him (whom I can only assume was from California) said, "Chah, yeah, like, do you have, like, cameras or something around? 'Cuz, like, you always catch us when we have, like, Jamba." The other guy (a metro in a pink button-up shirt, who had Groucho Marx eyebrows) just laughed. I'm sure he didn't have much to say anyway.
So...that's my story. Free of charge.
You're welcome.
Laurie, the New Kid (or as the Spanish say, "Laurita.")

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home