Throughout wont cut it.
So I know we all hate writing up the Book Mutilation Forms and thus skimp on whatever we can. However, using the term "throughout" will no longer be enough to describe what pages have been damaged. Let me explain a few things.
When the cases you turn in are filtered through the book mutilation team they are (or should be) attempting to defend the student, not give you the benefit of the doubt. So in order to prove that this student is the horrible mutilator of books that you think they are at least give me a page number from each book that will match the damage caused by this person. If there are not a lot of pages damaged you still need to write all of the pages you can find that show that type of damage.
If you don't do this your work will be in vain, as I will just place the books back on the cart and list your name in my head on "The List" and you don't want to be on "The List" trust me.

1 Comments:
I AM the list, sucka
Post a Comment
<< Home