This time they've gone TOO FAR!
First: They killed the Garrens.
Secondly: They tried to kill Divine Comedy
Then: They tried to kill the 100 Hour Board (and now have it in a stranglehold)
And NOW: BYUSA (aka BYUSSR) has taken it upon themselves to kill the BBQ Club!! Here is the e-mail that I recently got from our beloved cookers of meat:
Comrades and BBQers,
If you've been wondering what happened to the BBQ club, here is your
answer: We've boycotted BYU for the rest of the semester. The last
year has seen a lot of adversity for our oppressed club, and we're
getting pretty tired of it.
First, we have been moved to a different location three out of the
last four barbecues. Now we have been permanently moved closer to
the HFAC, and directly facing it. This has exaggerated another
problem for the club, which is that our music can't be played after
one, regardless of the volume. Last barbecue, our volume was at a
very reasonable level, similar to Milton's music on Office Space.
Despite the low volume, an HFAC snitch reported us to BYUSA or some
other group, who consequently limited our Quad time to 12-1, no
exceptions. Its hard to barbecue for three hundred people in one
hour. Another problem is that we missed Club Council meeting, and
consequently lost our scheduling privileges unitl the next meeting.
How ironic, that at the last meeting I went to, we learned to lead
with Christlike qualities. Anyway, the list goes on, and
consequently, we're done for the semester. I understand that some
have paid for the semester, so if you have, save your pig, and it
will be good for all five in the Fall semester. If that won't work
out, thanks for taking one for the cause. Your money will help to
provide nice grills for semesters to come.
Thanks for the good times,
THE BARBECUE CLUB
So there you have it. Once again BYUSA (Buncha Young Unpleasant Self-Centered Apes) has tried to destory something that I love. How long will these tyrants reign over us?!? When will the revolution begin?!? Should I have Hamburger Helper or tuna sanwiches for lunch?!? I ask you, my brethren and sisteren. . .WHEN WILL WE BE FREE?!?!

5 Comments:
Easy there Turbo! Just let me get this straight . . . you mean you actually love the 100 hour board? Ooooh, you ARE sick!
The Former 786, thanks for being supportive of the Board. I don't know what this rooster person is talking about--maybe you should take your concerns up with Latro. Oh and we're planning a retaliation.
TF786, we feel your pain. I second Duchess--thanks for your support. And if you are who I think you are, I enjoyed your work.
Down with the 100 hr. board! Down, Down, Down!
Nope. The 100 hour board will live forever, now that it is free from the clutches of BYUSA. Forever!!!!!!!!!!
*unnecessarily evil laugh*
Post a Comment
<< Home