Sports with Stokes
Hello once again everybody..you know what time it is: to quote Kramer "Who wants to have some fun!?!" Okay, so March Madness has truly lived up to its name this year, I don't know about ya'll but I didn't have louisville or michigan State anywhere near the Final Four - but my hat goes off to the cinderella teams of the year - especially WEst Virginia even with a guy with the last name Pitsnoggle - with a name like that, he shoul dbe playing in Europe or something. There were tons of upsets, and I must say I have never seen elite 8 games as intense as this past weekend - 3 overtime games - that is what college basketball is all about - guys crying on the floor because they lost - you won't see that in the NBA unless its like, Jack Nicholson crying that the Lakers suck so bad and he pays $3500 every night for his seat - front row to a mediocre display of athletic ability.
On a good note - to all you Suns fans out there - they are still currently the best team in the NBA - with a 1 game lead over the Spurs and Heat for home court advantage in the playoffs - anybody want to go to Arizona with me to watch a playoff game? Road trip people..come on. Suns are awesome!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home