The worst date in the history of the world
Friends and co-workers, I just wanted to share with you my worst date story. Honestly, it was so bad that I couldn't even laugh about it for a while. Be warned; the write-up of this historical event is really long. Then again, it was a really long night, so...yeah.
Enjoy! I sure didn't.
~L'Afro
P.S. The link is in the title.

2 Comments:
I don't know- maybe you're just a little too fussy when it comes to choosing your men. In the past, Llamas have provided me with hours of enjoyment and entertainment. Also, I think you're forgetting that old ancient chinese proverb which teaches, "Aim low." Yes, my friend, "Aim low" is the answer when it comes to dating. That way, you will never be disappointed.
How could that be the worst date ever if llamas are involved . . . cuz there,like, wicked sweet!
Post a Comment
<< Home