The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-08-09

YE BE WARNED!!!!!

To all of those annonymous freaks who plan on soliciting, quoting out of context, or just plain jerk around...I WILL DELETE YOU ALL!!!!!

HA HA...HA HA HA......HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 3:08 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

I just wanted to take this opportunity to sell a few items before schools starts.
I'm selling
ONE (1) physical science book
ONE (1) American history book: 6th edition
ONE (1) Heavy duty 6 cylinder egg beater.

Also, I just wanted to reiterate what Mr. T. said a few days ago:
"Hi, I'm Mr. T and I play with barbies."

HA HA HA HA Mr. T! The jokes on you! I'm not anonymous so you can't censor my post! HA HA HA HA HA!

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger Mr. T said...

Actually I CAN!!! I could totally forget everything I just said and delete all of your comments too...but for purposes of humor and good will I choose not too.

So is the joke really on me if I have decided to allow it...hum?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

Dude, where'd you find a MLX Series 5 Egg Beater?!? I thought they stopped production on those years ago; I can't even find one on E-Bay!

Oh, and do how I can get a refund on my Ginsu knife? When I got it they told me it could cut through a shoe, so I asked them if it could cut through my boot. They said yes, but when I tried I found that it couldn't cut through the steel toe. Why would I want a knife that can't even cut up my boots?? I called them back, but they were pretty stubborn about the whole thing.

Stupid Ginsu.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home