Paying Respects to One of the Greats
I wanted to pay respect to someone who I would consider one of the greatest of library security officers by re-posting two of his bests posts.
ADIO KEYING FOR DUMMIES
ol from Rove.
ahead.
ving the 2nd floor new.
4. Did you remember to close the dock?
time was that at?
teen hundred.
gone there yet, but I will.
ber the 6th floor doors, too.
4.
ister still a virgin?
ell did you just say?
egard that last message, please.
Library Security From Dispatch...
ahead.
ving the 2nd floor new.
4. Did you remember to close the dock?
time was that at?
teen hundred.
gone there yet, but I will.
ber the 6th floor doors, too.
4.
ister still a virgin?
ell did you just say?
egard that last message, please.
Library Security From Dispatch...
A Heartwarming Tale from 702
A long time ago, back when Mom was pregnant with my little sister, she accused Dad of being with another woman. So, he showed her his rove log and it proved he wasn't sleeping around. She was so happy so they decided to get married.
Rove Log: Uniting Families
Rove Log: Uniting Families
Now this last one was posted by Auric but was actually written by 702. I miss you man.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home