Slogan?
I propose a new slogan for the HBLL Security peeps:
"We Glare Because We Care."
(Comments welcome.)
Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.
2 Comments:
I may be overly conservative but I think slogans are a little unprofessional. And I don't glare because I care I just get tired every once in a while and find myself in intense thought and consentration. So in short...I think not.
I would tend to side with Mr. T, mostly because I am Mr. T. But let me explain. Slogans are for used car lots and dot-coms. And if we were going to use a slogan I think it should get a message across like " I pitty da fool who drinks J-Juice in the library."
Post a Comment
<< Home