Once More Form the Food Tsar
YO...DUDE AND DUDET...I just thought that I would let you know that we did better in the money arena this time but we are still down considerably and thus we see that we do not have more food or stuff you would liek to see and that the beloved Food Tsar can run a sentence on for quit a long time, a skill he picked up while sailing on a Turkish ship crewed by mostly Greeks while searching for pennies in Lake Eerie (735 would at this time like to declare that I am a "self-proclaimed" food tsar and tyrant). Anyhoo...all that I really want to say is this: buy a cup and you can ave it and clean it or whatever...but every time you take a cup you must pay the wopping ten cents. To offset a loss of money from certain things I raised the price on the Hot Chocholate. Well thats all...Keep it real my peeps.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home