The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2004-11-30

Ahhh....the irony.

So, I got a haircut the other day and cut bangs in my hair. I haven't had bangs since I was in 4th grade, and when I had them then, it was a gruesome experience. Let's just say "girly bowl cut" right out and get it over with...we're all friends, right?

Anyhoo, I was walking into the SWKT to partake of a vending machine when a gust of wind blew my bangs into my eyes.

Whoosh.

In the same instant, I spotted a moderately cute guy walking toward me on the sidewalk. Being a girl, I made a ploy to toss my bangs back (Pantene Pro-V style) with a graceful sweep of my head.

The head motion that ensued was so violent that it disturbed the equilibrium of my inner ear and I stumbled over my own feet. When I recovered myself, the guy shot me a slightly concerned look and walked past.

I laughed at myself all the way to class.

Then, when I got to the West Desk for rotation, I realized that my fly was down, and that it had been down for the last three hours.

Ahhh...the irony.

THE END.

1 Comments:

At 9:34 AM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

ya know what? He probably laughed at you all the way to class too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home