The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2004-12-11

Since you go to BYU, you probably know how to read

I know this whole extended hours thing is throwing some people off, but...is it too much to ask people to simply check the signs, which are of course clearly posted on the doors, as they enter? I never thought I would tire so much of the question "What time does the library close" by people who, not 5 seconds earlier, could have answered that question themselves by merely opening their eyes...
Maybe my lack of sleep is just really getting to me. I need a Dew.


1 Comments:

At 12:09 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Yeah, it's like those people who walk up to us and say "Is this where we return books?"

Then they notice the little signs glued to our desk and look sheepish. And I let them look sheepish. Oh yes, there will be no comfort from me, my friend, for YOU are an idiot.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home