The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2004-12-01

Dave Reid is friggin' hilarious

It must have been the pizza.

After a clandestine Pizza Pipeline run tonight, Dave Reid waxed hilarious. You know those people who trip over the top step? Over a large pepperoni-pinapple pizza and tricky sticks in the control room, Dave told a story to end all stories.

So he has some friend who was a chemical engineer. This guy is booking it up the steps of the Clyde Building one day, trips and falls.

But, this wasn't your normal "eat-crap" episode. This guy had his hands shoved in his pockets, and he was launched SIDEWAYS into the hallway. The human projectile, his hands still in his pockets when he ate it.

I laughed until my sides hurt, and I'm still laughing as I type this. It's that joke that keeps on giving.

...I guess you had to be there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home