Yet Another Reminder
For everyone on the book mutilation team here is a reminder to read your emails concerning the new procedure in accepting and closing cases. The email isn't too long and if you have an attention span of 10 to 15 minutes (which I hear is the average) you can not only read what I wrote but comprehend it.
Now some of you may not be able to fully understand what I write...I understand, sometimes I don't get it either. But I am here often enough and you know my email address so feel free to ask me questions or ask Jeff, who approves and supports the change in procedure.
Since taking a closer look at book mutilation cases we have been able to reduce the number of books and cases we have by almost half in the last three weeks. But we can do better and it will be less difficult to keep track of these things if we just update the list next to the Book mutilation crate.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR HELP
--747

1 Comments:
Fear not, the REAL Mr. T (which I hope, for all that is Holy, doesn't stand for taco) I will read your reminders!
Post a Comment
<< Home