Deseret Securities
I was sitting at the west desk today, and I thought to myself, "Self, library security is like a beehive. We work together and out comes a honey, OR the love that we all have for each other."
Key: bees = library security workers. Beehive: library security or HBLL. honey = love that we all have for each other.

6 Comments:
How 'bout a honey = a chicka that's REALLY haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat!
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Doh! You KNOW I hate that joke.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This may actually prove my theory more. L'Afro, I'm seeing the word HATE here, not the word LOVE. Are both of you working together to produce that honey? ..and while I enjoyed Cogburn's theory, I think it's flawed. library security+working together = 1 hot chick? I think not. This brings me to the next point. What kind of bees will we be? Carpenter bees? The Queen Bee? It's up to us to decide...and that honey (love) that we all have for each other will be nurtured by working together in a symbiotic relationship. Gather all ye bees! Let's work hard together!
you guys are weird.
Post a Comment
<< Home