ATTN: Book Mutilation Team
Due to some recent cases that have been found there is a slight change to procedure that you need to be aware of. I wrote an email to you that you can read all of the details you need to know. Don't worry its not too long.
This will hopfully help us to move books faster out of our hands and into circualation where they belong. This is a library and the books should be there for all to enjoy.
Anyway, read your emails so you can keep up with the change.
If there are any questions feel free to ask Jeff. And you can always ask me but I know you probobly avoid contact with me anyway.
Thanks
-747

1 Comments:
Not only do I avoid physical contact, but I don't like making eye contact with you either . . .
Post a Comment
<< Home