Violence and the Media
Man, every end-of-semester I see people bringing in stacks of books and I can guess what their research paper was on. And EVERY semester I see at least 3 different people bring in books on how media influences people to be violent. Man! Can't they do anything original?
This last week or so I've seen a number of "Research Stacks" as I like to call them. One on women in sports, one on Picasso's Guerna, two other ones on. . .you guessed it, violence and the media.
What are some of the research topics you've encountered?

2 Comments:
None that I can remember, but a girl came up to me today and asked me how to spell "awesome."
Do romance novel stacks count?
So far my favorite research paper was on "Sexual Fitness."
Good book by the way (it's on the 2nd floor).
;)
Post a Comment
<< Home