The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-11-30

En-gag-ment Pictures

If you haven't noticed, we have had a severe shortage of new engagement pictures this semester. I know Twiterpation season isn't until March/April, but come on guys! Christmas is a perfect time to find that special someone and start picking out your kid's names. There are even some good baby name books here in the trusty HBLL. That could be your first date!! I'll bet Jeff would even let you go down to the ultra-romantic basement for a candle-lit rendevous. Anyway, let's makeit happen people! Your eternal salvation depends on it!!!

4 Comments:

At 6:27 PM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

Lead the way, O Captain my Captian.

 
At 6:43 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

If the female guards weren't so fussy....

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger LJ said...

Fussy? About what?! All we ask is that you work out three times a day, be devilishly good-looking, and bring home about 6 digits a year. Is that so much to ask? Huh?!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Dang.

I only work out morning and night (not noon, that's lunch time) I'm only impishly good looking, and I have 10 digits on my hands, not 6.

Dang!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home