Special Collections Cameras
Please keep the three cameras on the DX8000 viewer at all times in control and on the desks. Those three are on DVR #2 Special K:
Book of Mormon Exibit
Joseph Smith Exibit
Exibit Front Drs
Please have them up at all times. I have found that having the 9 camera setting works well. That way you can have the dock doors, atrium, and what ever else you would like. Just make sure those thre are up. Thanks.

2 Comments:
And don't forget to stamp the books...SOME people have been spreading the rumor that this is no longer necessary.
Not true.
I want everyone to know that even Mr. T is stamping books again...and many of you know how I feel about that.
Just remember that checking books for damage is important...don't let them sit on the desk so long that someone could take one without you noticing.
We have a lot to do at the desk and all of it should be done to your best ability.
Post a Comment
<< Home