The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2006-01-11

New Policy

Effective January 11, 2006:


All security guards who wish to carry a flashlight must undergo basic flashlight training academy, which includes, but is not limited to, having a flashlight shined directly into their eyes.


Promulgated and enacted this 11th Day of January, 2006.


Aspiring lead officer 739.

6 Comments:

At 7:11 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Don't forget, all the new people only have to get it shone in ONE EYE!!!

 
At 9:43 PM, Blogger LJ said...

I resent that.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Resent? Or rePREsent?

 
At 3:28 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

Not only that, but I heard the flashlight beam is 30% weaker, and with less photons.

 
At 10:43 AM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Poor little things. :(

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

You don't have to do anything except stay white and die. However, if I was a patron in desperate need of a flashlight (and a security guard trained in using it), I would hope I could come to you without hesitation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home