The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2006-05-15

Doughnuts?!

...yeah, everybody enjoy eating my doughnuts for me.

I guess I'll just bake myself a birthday cake down here.

And have a great day, everyone. I miss you, and I'm REALLY sorry I missed seeing Special K take the exhibit down. (Celebrate good times, come on! Do the hustle! Stayin' alive! It's rainin' men, hallelujah! I will survive! One night in Bangkok and the world's your oyster! Okay, I am officially done quoting disco tunes! Really!)

Love love,
716

2 Comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

Happy belated birthday. What's this I hear about you living in St. George?

 
At 11:45 AM, Blogger LJ said...

It's true. I'm living with our friend Rooster's parents for the summer. If you want to come over, I'll feed you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home