Scheduling
I think that if you take a rotation shift that is Friday Night or Saturday night that goes from 1730 - 0000 or later you should be exempt from being in a rotation that late at night.
Example: 717 took a midnight shift on Friday last semester that saved many a folk from having to turn dates down. Why should 717 therefore have to go into a rotation on a midnight saturday shift. THAT WOULD BE MEAN AND DOWNRIGHT DIRTY. No, I think the only rotations that that person should be eligible for are those saturday afternoons and sunday shifts that may be in the rotation.
Please show your support for such a rule by commenting to this blog. Decenting oppinions from 735 will be deleted by me (I served my mission in Russia).

3 Comments:
I support the idea of making all married people work these shifts.
That is until you get married and your wife wants you home those nights...and an unhappy wife is worse than an unhappy girl that you are only dating just because she is the only girl that would go out with you more than once.
Ouch, Mr. T. Ouch. There are plenty of girls that are willing to go out with me more than once. They're all drunk and have seeing eye dogs, but that's beside the point.
Post a Comment
<< Home