The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2006-05-10

The Last Great Treasure Hunt!

Ok,

I've done it one last time. I've placed the last "Ripped Off" card somewhere in the Special Collections exhibit. Get searching! Since the exhibit closes on Friday (cue the Hallelujah chorus) you only have a day or two to find it.

This one is hidden well, so the prize will be substantially bigger. Good luck. Clues will follow if no one finds it!

3 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Congratulations.

I will bring your prize to you as soon as it comes in from Italy.

It has to go through customs, first.

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

I say let L'Afro instigate the next treasure hunt. Considering her past "challenges" it would take AT LEAST 3.5 minutes for someone to find the treasure.

 
At 11:13 AM, Blogger LJ said...

Hub, I'm officially snubbing you now.

*snub*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home