The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2004-10-29

Black Blazers?

A patron just suggested to me that HBLL Security change to black blazers to further distinguish itself from Men's Chorus, and just to look cool. Comments?

4 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Katya said...

Last I checked, Men's Chorus didn't carry pepper spray. Keep the blue blazers.

 
At 2:40 PM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

I think we should issue flannel jackets . . . plaid flannel jackets.

 
At 9:08 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 9:15 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Geez, I just was trying to edit that last comment and it removed it. How do you edit comments?

Anyway, what I said was, that the difference between us and the Men's Chorus (and the WSC Information Booth, I might add) is that we make the Blue Blazer look good! (Thank you, Will Smith - Men in Black)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home