The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2004-10-13

the Bluecoats

Saurus and the former 786 have summed it up perfectly: chicks love the blue blazers. I once heard someone refer to the library security guards as the sex symbol of BYU - can i say sex symbol at byu? Anyways, there have been numerous requests for a library security calendar - I think we should look into this - can't you all just see Scott on the cover lookin all bad - those things would sell faster than the "fire crowton" t-shirts. But, yes, Chicks love the blue blazer and its freakin smooth to ask out the ladies with it on. word. Blue blazers are part of the "skills" - girls only want boyfriends with good skills.


3 Comments:

At 11:37 AM, Blogger Katya said...

If Latro grows a beard for his photo, I'll take a dozen.

 
At 5:20 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

I call March, and can I wear just a speedo and the blazer?

 
At 6:09 PM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home