The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2004-10-14

Guess Who's Back, Back Again...

Hey foolz, be informed that §åû®µ$ is back on the 100 Hour Board. My new posts began on the 13th, I believe. We need y'alls help, so cowboy up and form a new wrinkle in your brains by showing your support for §åû®µ$ and :::Latro:::. Ask some sweet ace questions, leave witty comments, and together we'll straight up take control of that sucka back to the good guys. Godspeed, Blue Blazers! http://theboard.byu.edu Don't be square.

*I'd like to thank Rove Log for making this comeback possible

1 Comments:

At 8:26 AM, Blogger Benvolio said...

FINALLY! I've been sayin' it all along. I don't really know if anyone likes the crap I write; I don't really care. But I'll be damned if soap opera Pee-Wee will take over!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home