Da Suns
Hello again everybody, and welcome to sports beat with Stokes:
We're coming to you once again from the B Lee Library in Provo, U-T home of the Da Cougs! But tonight, we're going to talk about a certain dynasty in the making, a team known as Da Suns.
As we discuss their recent success, all I have to say is two words: Steve Nash. He should just play everybody by himself. Well, what if he could have the help of one more player - how about a certain Amare Stuademire. Wait, that's already unfair again.
Okay enough of that. K sports for real now - this one is for the boys: sadly enough the lovely tennis player Anna Kournikova has married latin singer Enrique Iglesias. We can all stop watching tennis now.
Basketball: Like I said, the Phoenix Suns are awesome, as evidenced by their 20 point drudging of the Utah Jazz last night (I especially liked the 41 point second quarter). Byu - we're not good at anything, but props to Bronco for being named Head Coach - I think he will have success in turning the program around - and two words : Todd Watkins - the guy has skills. Basketball -we just plain suck - but snaps to the hometown kid - Austin Ainge for stepping up and playing hard. Okay time to rotate. Go Suns

2 Comments:
Damn that Enrique.
Awwww...he just said "damn."
Post a Comment
<< Home