Discovering: Me
I found another one of my pet peeves.
It's that smiling look that patrons give you when they come in to turn in their books. You know that look. It's the one that says, "Man! I'm turning in a lot of books! Probably more than you've ever seen Mr.(Ms., Mrs. Brittany Jagoda-you're the only married female officer, right?) Security Officer, isn't it? It's amazing how many books I can pull out of this bag! I am a funny, funny person because I am giving you a lot of books." Grrrr.
And the worst part is that sometimes they are giving me more books than I've ever seen given at one time. *sigh* These are the days I feel more like a slave/librarian than a Security Officer.

3 Comments:
What about the lovely Mandee Hardie? She's married and part of the ole security crew. So hands off!
Would you prefer a poker face? Or that we avoid eye contact? Maybe we should bring the books in small bunches. Please, instruct us in the proper way to deal with those of the Blue Blazer, and the order of the book turn-in.
First of all, let me say that I'm sorry that I forgot about Mrs. Hardie, my apologies.
Secondly, if you could just take all your books to circulation, that would be great. We're doing most of their work anyway. They need something to do!
Post a Comment
<< Home