The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-05-03

Just in case you're Hungry

Here's a little something to wet your appetite:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/7720569/?GT1=6542

I'm thinking Library Security Field trip? Eh?

And I found a picture.

6 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

What picture?

 
At 11:35 AM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

Oh yeah, that's hot . . . now sniff it.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

What? What the #$%@ are you guys talking about?

 
At 10:01 AM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

I bet Texas has an even bigger one...that um.. nobody messes with.

 
At 10:27 AM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

You're sick! You're all sick!

 
At 1:07 AM, Blogger LJ said...

I miss you guys. So, I thought I'd put in my stupid two cents so you wouldn't miss ME so much...right?...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home