There is something in your ear
Its been a while since I actually posted anything so let me take a moment to stretch out and dive in.
*moment*
OK...is it just me or is there an unusual amount of cell phone use around the atrium area...especially as people are entering or leaving. And I don't even think many of these people are even talking to anyone. Now I know that they may be listening to messages...but really why here, why now?
I think this is just a sign of the Fad that cell phones are now. It is somehow an icon of fasion thats says "I'm cool because I stuff this silver plastic thing in my ear all day."

2 Comments:
I was on campus about a year and never felt like I was a part of "the scene." Then I found a broken cell phone! Now I'm a part of BYU society, as I too pretend to be having cool conversations with my homeboys, or flirting with all my chickas.
Instead of being shunned and on the outside, I am now given nods of approval from my newfound friends that I never actually talk to. Now I'm the cock of the walk!
No...no, Rooster. It's still not working. Put the trash cell phone back in the trash and get back to playing Wagenschenke, where you belong!!
Post a Comment
<< Home