The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-10-12

A Conversation with Hub and Former

I figured since it's just Hub and I tonight, we'd have a little conversation, West-Desk style. I'll put this first post up, and then we'll continue it in the comments.

Hey, hub, how's it going?

4 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

It's going swell.. (no pepper spray to be sprayed in eye(s)

 
At 5:31 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Good for you. Hey, it looks like ?714? (Hans) and 743 might be working tonight as well.

So I guess it's NOT just going to be me and you. You lied to me, hub!

 
At 5:34 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

Sorry..

 
At 5:40 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

You should be! You're going down punk! I'm gonna come over there and punch you. . .in BOTH eyes!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home