The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-10-17

Top 12s

740 referred me to the Top 12 Dumbest Comments made in the Library, which is on the back of East's clipboard. Here they are:

12. Is this the library?
11. Are there books here?
10. Am I allowed to come in?
9. Where can I find a place to study?
8. Where are some computers?
7. Can I check these out here?
6. Where is RZ .74A TO 1982?
5. Is it legal to walk over here?
4. Are you guys open?
3. Do you know where "so and so" is?
2. Where can I talk in the library?
1. Can I leave my tomatoes with you while I return this?

In my tenure, here are my favorites:

10. Can you help me find the atrium?
9. Where are all the books?
8. Do you work here? You do? Security, huh? Do you have a gun?
7. Do you have a bobby pin?
6. Do I return books here? (while gesturing toward the "RETURN BOOKS HERE" sign)
5. Do you have change for a $20?
4. Wanna go out Friday night?
3. Can I get a parking permit here?
2. Do you have a cough drop?
1. Has anyone turned in an iPod?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home