Costume Ideas
A Question for you all... what are some creative costumes that you have either been, seen, or have thought of (and do not intend to use) for the festive Halloween Day??
Since my birthday is the day before, I was thinking of wearing... some birthday socks! Or maybe I should dress up as a cake! Gift wrap myself??
...so I'm getting desperate... give me a break...

5 Comments:
Don't wrap yourself up as a gift. The women of BYU will fight so much over which one gets to keep you that it will start a riot. And that wouldn't be good.
Unless helping out got me time and a half + hazard pay.
If you can find a refrigerator box, that opens up oodles of possibilities. You could be:
a) a refridgerator
b) the TV remote
c) a cell phone
d) a candy bar.
This all depends on what color of spraypaint you choose, of course. If you painted yourself pink, you could be a stick of gum. Or you could be a palm pilot. Or a walkie-talkie. Or a radio-type-thingy. It's brilliant brilliant brilliant!
Or you could wrap yourself in tinfoil and go as leftovers.
Or you could be Quail Man from Doug.
Or you could be Julius Caesar. Just grab the sheet off your bed (a toga) and some leaves out of the front yard (laurel crown).
No no no, I've got it. Make yourself a tuxedo entirely out of duct tape...
I'm done now.
Or you could die your sheets orange and go as Orange Julius?
And duct tape is cool and all . . . but I'd go with something a little more snazzy: Coca-Cola cans!
http://www.bulletinboardforum.com/m/coke_can/
Since it's your birthday the day before, I'd say just to go in your birthday suit!
You've been working out, haven't you?
If you're going to be rude, maybe I'll start my own blog and call it the "east desk." so there.
Post a Comment
<< Home