The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-10-27

A real-life conversation

Scene: L'Afro at West on the phone with Rooster, who is in Control.

L'Afro: Blah blah Sixth Sense blah blah Signs.
Rooster: No way. Blah blah blah Signs blah blah awesome.
Former 786: [makes some unintelligible high-pitched, whiny noise.]

[Uncomfortable pause.]

L'Afro: Umm, what's up with Former?
Rooster: I don't know, but he's putting on lipstick right now, and I'm getting really concerned.

THE END.

7 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Ok,

a) You were discussing Signs, not the Sixth Sense.

b)I was quoting lines the whole time you were talking (and doing a book mutilation case, I might add) and you happened to hear me doing a child's voice. I was doing the part when they're watching the Brazillian newscast and the little kid is saying "Esta na garagem! Behind!"

c)Your posts can't be taken seriously anymore because you're a statist and you put a blanket statement over all "Utah Drivers."

 
At 8:36 AM, Blogger LJ said...

Former, that hurts.

*sniffling*

...but I am still curious why Rooster said you were putting on lipstick. Would you care to tell us why?

 
At 10:48 AM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

Why *sigh*
do people [rolls shoulders in a clockwise rotation] put fillers
*blows nose* in their dang [eats alligator jaw] posts [while cackling]?

I feel *shivers* like I'm reading *itches elbow* a dang [takes sip of drink] play or something.

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger LJ said...

Hub, you are a funny, funny guy. Thank you for the compliment of my playwriting skills.

Thank you. [bows, then throws a rose]

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Rooster said I was "putting on lipstick" because he was projecting his own desires into his perception of me. That and he hates his mother. *stares into the distance with a straight face*

 
At 4:01 PM, Blogger LJ said...

*doubles over in a silent spasm of laughter*

Well, I bet you would have paid good money to see Rooster come slinking in last night in semi-drag.

Yeah, you heard me right--Rooster wore makeup last night! Seems like things have come full circle here, eh?

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

It was my evil twin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home