A new day is dawning
I am sick of the old West Desk. I hate looking at black all of the time. When Blogger was first released I think we only had somewhere close to five templates to chose from. Now as I do the change we may lose some archived stuff. I am going to set up a new blog and try everything on that first but I wanted to make everyone aware of the changes and the possible loss of some info.
If you have any protests you may voice them on the comments though that is not a promise that I will read them :-)

5 Comments:
I'd like to complain about your breath. That's it.
Oh, and your generally demeaning attitude toward the rest of us.
That, too.
My only request is that you KEEP it black until after Halloween. Thanks!
Oh, and when and if you do change it, if you could make the background look like CCURE so it looks like we're actually watching alarms when we're looking at the West Desk, that'd be great.
This is not a free press blog!
Unfortunately for 715 I did read the comments and I therefore censure him. Ah...I feel like John Adams when he banned comments against the presidency during rising tensions between the United States and France. I'm related to him so I guess this is just in my blood.
Oh and by the way...any rise against me will result in a great purging of those with access to the West Desk. In order to satisfy the dissidents I will then create an underground blog (The East Desk) that will be secretly run by yours truly, but everyone will think by joining it that they are actually sticking it to me. And then one day they will wake up to find that not only did I completely control their emotions and fully manipulate them but I had warned them before hand and now they must admit that they are stupid.
Of course I couldn't do any of this because that would be disgraceful and prove to show a demeaning attitude towards the rest of you as I have been accused...as though I would listen to someone who can't go into the control room without listening to iTunes, getting on Facebook and IMing every girl on a computer all at the same time (aka. the three deadly sins of HBLL security), but no...I'm not mad! (this post drips with sarcasm and a hint of concern for the greater good of mankind-may Oprah learn to share her wealth and Tom Cruise be finally taken away in the mother ship).
meh.
Post a Comment
<< Home