The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2006-09-14

Y pod

You will find yourselves mocking the Y-pod until you try it. Try it. It will change your life forever. I know it did mine. I'm getting one for my bedroom.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 PM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

Actually, I'd strongly suggest you put it in a high traffic, or more visible area rather than your bedroom.

You know . . . don't want to get into any trouble with your Y pod!

 
At 12:39 PM, Blogger The Former 786 said...

Sick! That's sick, hub! If it's a girl Y-Pod then it shouldn't be in your bedroom and if it's a guy Y-Pod then. . .well. . .you'd be 747.

And I have tried it, hub. I wasn't impressed. It saddened and disappointed me. AND made me slightly hungry.

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger hub huxtable said...

THE YPOD STRIKES AGAIN! At Approximately 16:19:25-16:19:35 on 9/21/2006 the Ypod stopped a patron trying to enter the library with an empty paper cup. Watch the left Atrium DVR to witness this historical event.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home