Lame Date ideas
As I sit here on the West Island this lonely Saturday night, I can't help but notice the suprisingly large volume of couples that have come in, and continue to pour into the library. Have I not dated enough recently to realize that making your date watch you do your homework is a highly effective way to get girls? I'm thinking about going back to the drawing board with my dating tactics; erasing all my previous ideas involving activities such as frisbee golf, bowling, playing at the park, etc., and replacing them with more mundane tasks like doing my laundry, making deposits at the bank (that one would be a really special date because it doesn't happen very often), and possibly cleaning out my trunk. So if anyone else has any great date ideas like these, I'd love to hear them- all these nerds are making me jealous.

7 Comments:
I'm glad you brought this up.
My dream date is having a girl trim my toe nails, while I play World of WarCraft.
And, while we're being totally honest, I really have always wanted to propose to my girlfriend while I am watching the 10 o'clock news in my skinnys.
Kinda makes you want to cry doesn't it.
I'm a StarCraft man myself. And it does make me cry, Brak, it does make me cry.
Here's the thing about "studying" in the library, though. . .as a security officer, we know which study rooms don't have windows and aren't patrolled very often. Eh? Eh? ;) Know what I mean? Nudge, nudge.
Lamest date idea so far is gluing a quarter to the floor and watching people try to pick it up...for THREE HOURS! AAGA!
That, and anything llama-related is right out. Eh? Eh? Know what I mean?
Say No More!
Rooster! You KNOW that reference?
-The Former 786
P.S. Or were you just saying "Say no more"?
Woah! What are you trying to say? Is it that surprising? Or that you can know mine, but I can't know yours?
All I can say is that if I ever went on a date that had something to do with a llama, that date would rule. At least it's original! Trifalga and playing duck duck goose has been done one too many times.
Post a Comment
<< Home