Sports Beat with Stokes
Hello Sportsfans,
Yes, I know it has been a long time since we've had any sports commentary, but it is football season, which requires either some "love taps" on the butt or a good update on sports. Lets talk cougar football - we're awesome. After two losses that should have been W's BYU is taking it to the peeps. We break the 13-game win streak of TCU in impressive fashion. We whooped up on a top 25 team with our quarterback limping around throwing the ball. My prediction - byu goes undefeated from here on out - look for them in the Vegas Bowl. (I've already booked my airfare to go). Beck looks good, Criddle has saved our pathetic defensive backs from shame this year, and Vakapuna is a punisher! I love football season - nothing but saturdays spent flicking between ABC, ESPN, ESPN2 and the MTN, oh wait a minute..nobody carries the MTN...dorks. On another note, many NBA players have already spoken out against the new ball they will use this year saying the ball is sticky, bounces funny, and feels like a $15 ball you could buy at walmart. My conclusion: this could make some games interesting this year - I can see it now....Shaq goes up for the dunk....throws it down....wait a minute! The ball is still stuck to his hand! Okay, so I miss ya'll - hope you're still protecting the libary for all those book terrorists. Be nice to my little bro and make sure you teach him about our "After hours finals training activities"

1 Comments:
"Love taps", eh? Sorry, but you can leave me out if that's the kind of love you're peddling.
Post a Comment
<< Home