The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2004-11-23

1, 2, 3....um...14

Since I've heard this one song about 5 billion times in the last 2 weeks, I'm beginning to question where I'm living...the planet Earth, or "Vertigo"? And I don't even know where or what Vertigo is, or what any of those lyrics about it mean. But it sounds like a pretty cool place, y'know, it gives me something I can feel, can feeeeeeeeeeeel. And I think I want to buy an iPod now too, I think I'll pay 80 bucks more to get one with a bunch of scribbles on the back of it. Cause that rocks hard, yeah. Yeah yeah yeah YEAH!

3 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get the Ipod comment. Are you trashing www.freeipods.com ? I've heard of the site, but it's seems risky.

 
At 9:13 PM, Blogger Mr. T said...

CRAP!!!! now I have the song in my head...and I was in vertigo last week after listening to Jet. And yes vertigo is a real place, its located somewhere between Ohio and Arizona but the only thing that is there is a gas station with an attendent named buddy who claims to make phone calls out of town all the time but every time I try to use the pay phone I can only reach an operator named Franky...spooky huh?

 
At 6:26 PM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

Whoa, you're kidding! Vertigo is between Ohio and Arizona? I could have SWORN it was 30 mile out of Baker.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home