The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-02-02

And the Winner Is. . .

So,

I'm asking for votes for which major turns in the most annoying books.

My vote is for Elementary Education. They turn in stacks and stacks of books at a time, and they're always oddly shaped, too big, and sometimes have a giant spiral binding.

These people should have a drop-off box or something.


2 Comments:

At 12:41 AM, Blogger LJ said...

No, no, no. Computer programmers turn in the fattest books I have ever seen, and with my puny arms, I can only get two at a time. That bothers me.

But this example pales in comparison to the time I dropped that fat photography book on my big toe. Now THAT was joyous.

 
At 8:05 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

I hate book in general. Why can't people just buy their books...oh yea that would put me out of a job... I guess that it is time to stop complaining and just put them on the cart.

But really what it comes down to for me isn't a major at all. Its disrespect for others property. So no matter the book or the major if someone wrote in, tore from, or otherwise damaged a book then I proclaim them scum... maybe super scum. And I must say that El Ed people don't do that very often. So I vote for people who are super scum.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home