Sunshine, Rainbows, and Meat
Oh man! I just got back from another pleasant encounter with the BBQ club. Ooooooooooh! And I feel great!! This is the best deal on campus! For those who don't know what it's all about, you pay five bucks for the semester and there are five BBQs on campus (Just outside the Wilk) throughout the semester. That's like a buck for each BBQ! And, each time, you get a hamburger/cheeseburger (cooked to your liking), a giant polish hot dog (Thanks, Melissa, for giving me yours each time - since you don't like them), chips (Doritos, Fritos, Cheetos) and a drink (usually Tang, Water or Hot Chocolate). It's a steal!
Their first BBQ was today from 12-2, so if you missed out they'll have another one in a couple weeks and you can join then. Seriously, though, join! It brightens my day each time I go. *sniff* Ahhhh, I love the smell of BBQ in the morning!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home