The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-01-20

Lay off the bottle, Uncle Ben.

That's a reference to one of those scary Mormon guilt-you-into-doing-the-right-thing films, in case you don't know.

And, along those lines, I now exort all my brothers and sisters of the blue blazer to NOT SEND MY DADGUM WATER BOTTLE TO THE LOST AND FOUND EVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, I successfully rescued my hip Nalgene water bottle from the Wilk Lost and Found this morning, much to my chagrin that it was there in the first place.

So next time you see that light green Nalgene wandering around the control room or on one of the desks, it will read "I'M NOT LOST. I HAVE A HOME." in block capitals. Because obviously my full name spelled out on the bottom wasn't enough to keep it from being sent to the orphanage...

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:24 PM, Blogger Scott said...

you got served

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger Mr. T said...

Man I'm an idiot...I accidentally deleted my wonderful and heart felt responce so here is what I can remember of it...

lets see, "Its your fault that you leave your water bottle alone." Um, oh yea..."Any good owner of something would take care of that something."
"This reminds me of people who leave there bags alone in the library." And finally "any parent who doesn't want their child in an orphanage wont leave them at a gas station somewhere between Larami and Casper Wyoming."

OK so those aren't exact quotes but hey nobodies perfect.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home