The West Desk

Welcome to the west desk. this used to be a newsletter, now it's a blog... here we'll discuss problems, funny stories, policy changes-- pretty much anything we need or want to talk about on the job. if you're library security and want to write for it (please do) just email 727 at his gmail. Important: The opinions expressed on this blog are not endorsed by HBLL Security as a whole or the Brigham Young University Police Department.

2005-01-19

Things that make you go. . .hmmmm?

Whenever I eat scalloped potatoes (or, little winged potatoes - as I like to call them), I get a stomach ache. Why is this?

Whenever I eat Sour Cream and Cheddar Ruffles (which I LOVE!), I get a headache and become nauseated. Kind of like when I get motion sickness. Why would chips do this?

Do any of you have any weird quirks like that?

5 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

garlic and freeze-dried potatoes mess with my digestive system something fierce...

 
At 11:44 AM, Blogger LJ said...

Garbanzo beans in any form (falafel, hummus, etc.) affect me...and I think I'll leave it at that.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I have come to find that almost any kind of pasta causes me to emit certain gases from a certain place of my body.

 
At 3:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

786 i quite enjoyed the link you have on the word LOVE. hours of entertainment!

 
At 6:56 PM, Blogger Rooster Cogburn said...

Onions (raw or cooked . . . doesn't matter) give me the world's worst gas. Whew! I mean, I can't even stand that brand of stank!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home