Don't underestimate the power of cologne!
So I'm sure that most of the guys on the crew are aware of my #1 weakness when it comes to guys...cologne. Ladies, back me up on this one...you have to admit, when a guy smells yummy, and he's even remotely attractive, you become at least twice as vulnerable and suddenly everything he says and does is perfect...
My roommates and I all share the same weakness and the guys in our ward are really catching on...many a cuddle fest have gone down in apt. 302 since their new discovery!
Ah, the best is after you cuddle with a guy and the smell of his cologne is in your hair or on your sweatshirt...and as you start to drift off to sleep...that's all you can think about...
So I will say that I am on my way to quitting my non-commital cuddling days... and I'm getting stronger and stronger against all the weapons guys try to use against my wavering will-power. However, when my thoughts are clouded by the distracting fragrances of Aqua, Hugo, Polo, Very Sexy, etc...the battle suddenly becomes much harder.
Let me better illustrate the seriousness of this weakness of mine...so I'm sitting in D&C the other day, just patiently waiting for class to start when I look up to see someone headed my way. I couldn't quite decide if he was cute or not...but obviously he was attractive enough to catch my attention. Anyway, so he sits next to me and immediately I get a wave of his cologne...it wasn't familiar, but it was a good one! And suddenly, the decision was made. He was obviously very cute! Throughout the lecture, I got sucked into the discussion...but everytime he would lean over to share my scriptures with me or bend down to pick up his pencil, I was mesmerized by his lovely aroma and reminded of how attractive he was...
So maybe I'm a little more boy-crazy than the average BYU girl, but I will say that no girl could deny that there is something they put in those bottles that somehow weakens our defenses...at least a little bit.
So guys, don't leave home without it. And you can thank me when you all have someone to keep you warm this winter...just lookin' out for my boys! Good luck!

5 Comments:
It goes the other way, too, Mel. Nothing turns my head like a sweet-smelling woman! Perfume is a definite attention-getter in my book.
a little?
So, my Hugo is almost gone and I'm ready for a change anyway ... Any suggestions from the ladies out there for a 'yummy' change?
Does Very Sexy for Him really smell THAT good? What about Very Sexy 2 ... is that any good?
So, does anyone else think Acqua di Gio is way overused and thus overrated? I think it's popularity killed its effectiveness and it simply doesn't have the same mysterious appeal it used to (ie: One no longer has to ask what the other is wearing, because Acqua is so popular frequently used that everyone knows and recognizes it). Bummer. Oh well. Supposedly Hugo has come out with something new and appealing that gets the girls asking, "ooh, what is that you're wearing?" I dunno. Very Sexy is good though, tried and tested ... Mmmm, but gaining in popularity ... go figure. I'm tired and everything I've just written is D-U-M, dumb ... good thing we're anonymous tonight.
Post a Comment
<< Home