Thy Leotard, My Liege
Mine eyes hath beheld a couplet of dorks, er, members of the Sword and Quill Club, that hath wended their way into the HBLL, hande in hande, dressed to slay yon Mightee Dragon. (I thought it goode that I was dressed in my doublet of blue, thereby maintaining my professionality in my goodly crafte). Dressed so dafte in this public manner, these deserveth a right pepper-spraying of large proportions, methinks.

4 Comments:
A much warranted comment. Thank you.
"Dost thou have a mug of ale for me and me mate? We have been pitched in battle for a fortnight, and have a king's thirst for the frosty brew thats thou mightst have for thus."
"I'll be right back, my lord."
"My thanks to you, fair wench."
Good Latro, where might thy quote be from? It vexes me so.
one of the greatest Jim Carrey films of all time: Cable Guy
Post a Comment
<< Home