What's that you say? YOURE A NERD!!!
I really don't understand the mind of some students. Its a holiday right now (that means no school for those of you who are still studying away) and there is a good number of people in the library. What the #%!! are they doing here right now. This is freakin crazy. I have a problem with people who are here after midnight during the fall/winter extended hours but I am just dumbfounded at the fact that people are here during a school break. And its not jsut one person its hundreds.
I'm not going to get to deep into this subject (I know I just left a few of you speachless at that comment) but I do want to suggest a course of action.
We need to get orange dot stickers and deem them "Nerd dots." Then we need to go up to everyone that is in the library after the hours of 8pm Spring/Summer and after 9 or 10pm Fall/Winter, and any time duringa break or holiday and place these stickers on their heads. Then all will know that they are nerds and treat them as the outcasts they are.
This will have wonderful contributions to society as you will be able to see who is a nerd and not a nerd yo will then know who is worth dating, being friends with and so on. This will alow the rest of us to use our time more efficiently.

2 Comments:
I remember when they put a orange dot on me at the MTC...I was so ashamed...I was a nerd!!
Seriously, though, I totally agree. I think it's terrible that these kids think that they have to be here 24-7 (sometimes 29-6, 'cause of Sunday) so they can get good grades. BYU has created a race of chronic over-achievers!! Get a life, people! Have some fun in college (but not too much fun, remember the Honor Code).
And while we're on the subject, what's with people bringing in stacks and stacks of books? WE KNOW YOU DIDN'T READ THEM ALL, PEOPLE!! You're just padding your Bibliography, like the rest of us.
I'm not sure I'm down with the whole dot thing. I'm talking pipe primer! You know that stuff that turns your skin blue or purple and there's no getting it off until you skin dies off.
They can easily take the dots off, but I'd like to see them try to hide their purple hands! HAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment
<< Home